Thursday, January 14, 2021

Welcome to Mr. Mix!

 Here's an introduction from our awesome pre-service teacher, Mr. Mix:

Hello all,

My name is Brock! I am a first-year Education student at Ambrose University, and I am so excited and grateful to be spending time with your little ones for the next three weeks! I am from Airdrie, so it's a nice and welcomed trek to get all way here to LBS in the mornings. I've been working with kids for much of my life. I've worked in day camps and various youth groups for the last decade.

I'm proud to say that I've memorized all the names of our class (which is a big deal for me), and I am consistently surprised at the leadership displayed by your kiddos. By the end of my four weeks with your kiddos, I will be teaching up to 40% under the guidance of Ms. Brown, who is an amazing teacher for both me and your kiddos.

Thank you for welcoming me into your kid's lives! They are such an amazing group of students!

Thanks,
Brock Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment