Friday, June 30, 2023

Thank You!

Dear Families,

 

As we come to the end of another remarkable school year, I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication. It has been an incredible journey, and I am grateful to each of you for being an integral part of our Lake Bonavista School community.

 

First, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to parents who were able to attend our assemblies and school events throughout the year. Your support and enthusiasm created a vibrant atmosphere that fuelled students’ excitement for learning. I would also like to express my gratitude for your support with in-school experiences and field trips. These experiences have left a lasting impact on growth and development, enriching students’ educational journeys.

 

Second, I would like to thank you for the kind messages and thoughtful gifts you shared with me throughout the year. Your words of encouragement and appreciation were a consistent reminder of why I chose this profession. I shared with the students yesterday that I feel this was my favorite teaching year yet!

 

Last, As we approach the summer break, I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful and rejuvenating time with your families. May this summer be filled with joy, laughter, exercise, and lots of time in nature. I am looking forward to reconnecting with most of you in the new school year, and sending best wishes to those of you who are moving on to new settings. 

 

With heartfelt gratitude,

Lindsay Brown

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment