Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Terry Fox Assembly

 Hello Families, 

We would like to formally invite you to attend our school Terry Fox sharing assembly tomorrow (Wednesday, September 21st) at 12:40pm. We haven’t welcomed families into our school for a few years, so please take note of the following:

- If you would like to attend, please enter and sign in at the main office and make your way down to the gymnasium

- You’re welcome to stay and complete the Terry Fox run with us afterwards (approx. 1:10-1:45pm)

- You will not be able to visit the classroom or other parts of the school at this time

- Seating in the gymnasium is limited, and depending on visitor attendance there may be standing room only

- At this time, we are only inviting family members of Room 2 students

If you are unable to attend, I’ll do my best to record the assembly video and share it on Google Classroom. At this time, I am unsure about the rules around sharing videos of students but I’ll keep my blog updated when I find out more. 


Thanks for supporting our learning!

Ms. Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment