Monday, March 30, 2020

Welcome Back!

Hello Families,

Welcome back to school as we know it! I hope everyone was able to enjoy their spring break, spend time outside and connect with family! If you have pictures to share please feel free to send them over SeeSaw, I love receiving pictures and videos of the things you have been doing since we saw each other last.

I had a quiet and relaxing break. My little dog Sunny came over for some sleepovers and we went on lots of long walks where we explored new pathways and neighborhoods. I also ran my first ever "virtual race" yesterday in the Run for L'Arche.

Over the next few days, I will be contacting you via phone to ask some questions regarding your home situation for online learning as we move forward. Please note, my call will show up from an Unknown or Blocked caller. If I cannot reach you, I will leave a voice mail for next steps and follow up via email.

Again, thank you all for your ongoing communication and collaboration during this time. All of the students are so missed, this job certainly isn't the same without them :(

Take care and I will speak to you soon!

Lindsay Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment